If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
Nearly 30% of the world’s population is composed of Highly Sensitive People. Based on Elaine Aron’s groundbreaking work (her book is called “Highly Sensitive Persons”), our homage to this kind, caring, compassion group of people is our line of T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, puzzles, notebooks, backpacks, and tote bags. They bring more than knowledge to the world and those in it.
This is the "Cliff's Notes" one-page summary, the definition of HSPs, their characteristics, behaviors, what they need (and do not need), etc. If you think you may be a HSP or know of someone who is, this will help you clarify, define, and bridge the gap to better understanding and communication.
From Patti DiMiceli, the designer: “After 40+ years working with those who are living (Life Coach), dying (End-of-Life Doula), and grieving (Certified Grief Educator & Coach), I realized that it is my responsibility to teach what I've learned. As a bereaved mother and a graphic designer, I have the life experience, skills and tools to create products to do this in an easy-to-see and understand way.”
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators